How will the age of Aquarius be?

IAM

Hi,

My core intuition and the excellent opening write-up match completely. Unfortunately i am not finding anymore information here. I would like to know more. While the book will come out, I would like to have some meaningful interaction here.

Can someone shed some light on how to transition into this new age?

BLUVNBU

Staff member
Hi,

My core intuition and the excellent opening write-up match completely. Unfortunately i am not finding anymore information here. I would like to know more. While the book will come out, I would like to have some meaningful interaction here.

Thank you for sharing this. And that is a great question. The first edition of the book will be shared by the Scorpio New Moon November 4th, 2021. It is a guidebook that breaks down this transition into the air age of Aquarius by the five sciences categorized within this forum... Spirit, Body, Mind, Passion, and Purpose. Maybe we can start a question thread here from your timely and encouraging thought...

~/\/\~

DSBLove

Hi,

H IAM,

I found this explanation of the shift from the Piscean age into Aquarius quite interesting to read - https://innerself.com/personal/intu...-of-pisces-to-age-of-aquarius-ray-grasse.html

As for transitioning, I would assume that as we are all individuals and unique, our journeys will be very different to each others.

I found a great interest in developing my psychic abilities over the last few years which has helped me a great deal. Signs are everywhere if we can see them. I ask the universe for help and receive answers through various techniques such as using oracle cards and crystals. I have started giving and receiving Reiki and sound therapy for healing myself and those closest to me with some success.

I think the best way is to listen to your intuition ( feel it in your gut) to know what's best for you. Reading others' accounts can be helpful sometimes but it's your own personal journey so meditate, turn off the news and try not to be drawn into negativity. Eating clean, drinking filtered water, avoiding or minimising the use of recreational drugs, walks in nature and surrounding yourself with like minded people all helps to keep you focussed.

Hope that helps a little.

Stardust

Staff member
Every transition is unique to each individual and no one person is experiencing the same spiritual awakening as another. Yet the rate at which people are waking up is increasing tremendously.

One thing I can recommend to endure the "end" and embrace a new beginning is to focus on your immediate surroundings and how you can positively impact the environment you're in right here and right now!

Charlie

On the 3D level I envision setting up new systems to replace the old. We have child led nature schools popping up around here and noticing more people turning their front lawns to food producing systems. Theres a rise in real true media and less people are trusting mockingbird media. Theres a rise in regenerative agriculture to repair the damage done by the current agriculture systems. More people are looking to astrology, naturopathic medicines, understanding we are eternal souls having a human experience etc. Theres lots more happening in all areas of life and I believe we way showers are here to build these new systems where ever your strength lies. Be a light in your corner of the world and watch it spread! Much love and light