Create a "New Member" Thread

Under the "Site Information Category" I believe I saw text saying introduce yourself, but no thread under the Category for New Members to do so.
So at the minimum, hello all! Very cool awesome concept I see here you have created, and will manifest your platform to be found by the masses to colloberate at and wish you all positive fortune in doing so. Surprised that it looks like I am one of the first few here!
You definitely nailed it correctly with domain of ageofaquarius; and should the masses start looking towards to such literature hopefully sooner than later, you will be set up for success! Good Luck!

BLUVNBU

Staff member
Under the "Site Information Category" I believe I saw text saying introduce yourself, but no thread under the Category for New Members to do so.
So at the minimum, hello all! Very cool awesome concept I see here you have created, and will manifest your platform to be found by the masses to colloberate at and wish you all positive fortune in doing so. Surprised that it looks like I am one of the first few here!
You definitely nailed it correctly with domain of ageofaquarius; and should the masses start looking towards to such literature hopefully sooner than later, you will be set up for success! Good Luck!
Welcome! The platform is officially going live on the Aries Full Moon October 20th, 2021 with the release of The Last Stand song and the guidebook will be available for download on the Scorpio New Moon November 4th, 2021. Your feedback is encouraging and way to be early!

Last edited:

BLUVNBU

Staff member
The team had to push back the launch for good reason... Best if I do not promise a date at the moment. But, I will absolutely send off an announcement and keep you posted!

Charlie

Hello! Happy to join you guys in creating the New Earth in the age of Aquarius! No more top down pyramid control systems and onto more sacred circular ones! The power is with we the people!

kolakube

Staff member
Hello! Happy to join you guys in creating the New Earth in the age of Aquarius! No more top down pyramid control systems and onto more sacred circular ones! The power is with we the people!
Hey Charlie, glad you have joined us! Feel free to start an introduction thread if you want to share your story and how you ended up becoming aware of these dynamics.