Jupit3rLe0 Here: Hello Everyone!

Jupit3rLe0

Hello all,

New here, and most likely you probably don't know/remember who I am (I go by Des). I've been keeping an eye on this project for a bit and finally decided to come out of the shadows to engage, connect, share, and help build a spiritual community with you all (if the universe allows).

Lately with everything going on with the pandemic, celestial shifts, energetic changes to intrusive artificial radiations, I've been increasingly craving for some type of community, whether local or long distance, that 'gets it'.

Personally, I've had to make some major changes in my life in the past 2-3 years, from moving out of a major inner city I called home for 10+ years, to dropping a lot of connections along the way (for the better). Not sure where exactly to begin here, but thought I'd join and start somewhere.

I hope we can all build something magnificent!

PS. I would have posted this in Introductions but couldn't find a way to do so.

kolakube

Staff member
Hi @Jupit3rLe0, glad to have you here and thank you for being one of the brave souls to post to our (so far) barren forums! There has been a lot to do behind the scenes and we haven't had as much time to get this community kick started just yet as our focus has been in the physical realm.

Personally, I've had to make some major changes in my life in the past 2-3 years, from moving out of a major inner city I called home for 10+ years, to dropping a lot of connections along the way (for the better). Not sure where exactly to begin here, but thought I'd join and start somewhere.
It breaks my heart too as I felt a strong urge to leave the city I love as well. I think the illusion of high culture and sophistication that cities claim to be the bastions of are fading and are being revealed to be mostly a cesspit and will only continue to degrade as the Air age really kicks in. I will still visit from time to time, but I have a hard time wanting to be in a place I consider a battleground during a war. Maybe this sounds intense, and the last thing I meant to instill with these words are despair, but this is how I see it and I have never felt better after realizing these truths.

PS. I would have posted this in Introductions but couldn't find a way to do so.
I fixed this for you. Thanks for letting us know, and please let us know if you have any other suggestions. :)