hi guys my name is zack i am new here ive been a avid fan of zacriah stitchin, jordan maxwell, david icke, i am intrested in astro theology and cos

isaac1star

hi guys
my name is zack
i am new here
ive been a avid fan of zacriah stitchin, jordan maxwell, david icke, i am intrested in astro theology and cosmonaughts and admiralty law
and been a free sovirign individual of being of light, love , positive, good energy
i dislike statists or communistic political groups,
i beleive in the non agression priniciple, free trade, autarky and self government , peace and love ,
live and let live and thoughtful patience wisdom philosophy
i am based in london united kingdom
so i am happy to make new friends
thanks guys
have a good day
zack

BLUVNBU

Staff member
hi guys
my name is zack
i am new here
ive been a avid fan of zacriah stitchin, jordan maxwell, david icke, i am intrested in astro theology and cosmonaughts and admiralty law
and been a free sovirign individual of being of light, love , positive, good energy
i dislike statists or communistic political groups,
i beleive in the non agression priniciple, free trade, autarky and self government , peace and love ,
live and let live and thoughtful patience wisdom philosophy
i am based in london united kingdom
so i am happy to make new friends
thanks guys
have a good day
zack
Hi Zack, welcome in from across the pond! Seems we have a lot in common :)

Were you able to access the Guidebook?

~/\/\~

Megan Elizabeth

Hi there , enjoyed the book so easy to read and handing on the website to a few friends . Since we are sharing what we are into . Ive started a community produce market plus arts as well.
It came from our lockdowns trying to search for solutions to a forsearable potential regime takeover , to buiild and bring local people together . I have 40 yrs of holistic health and i feel as if my purpose has been spearheaded to this point in time. we live in the peel region of WA Australia . Thanks for saying hi . I saw you did a festival prettycool idea . I theme one market a month to celebrate something relevant to what is happening in our neck of the woods .
How did you festival go ?
I loved the idea of a breathwork circle. ?
Are you thinking of doing more?
I saw you speak on a anarchist interview for anacopio , that looked like a pile of fun to hang with like minded .

BLUVNBU

Staff member
Hi there , enjoyed the book so easy to read and handing on the website to a few friends . Since we are sharing what we are into . Ive started a community produce market plus arts as well.
It came from our lockdowns trying to search for solutions to a forsearable potential regime takeover , to buiild and bring local people together . I have 40 yrs of holistic health and i feel as if my purpose has been spearheaded to this point in time. we live in the peel region of WA Australia . Thanks for saying hi . I saw you did a festival prettycool idea . I theme one market a month to celebrate something relevant to what is happening in our neck of the woods .
How did you festival go ?
I loved the idea of a breathwork circle. ?
Are you thinking of doing more?
I saw you speak on a anarchist interview for anacopio , that looked like a pile of fun to hang with like minded .
Hi Megan,

Thank you for sharing! I am happy to hear that you leveraged the lockdowns to find clarity in your passions and purpose.

The festival was lacking in attendance (about 200 to 300). We need 1,000 people to complete a breath circle around the lake. We will continue to grow this platform until there is enough demand to fulfill that breath circle and host another festival.

And yes Anarchapulco was amazing. Definitely some folks from Australia there :)

~/\/\~